The Sega Lindbergh arcade system board is an embedded PC running MontaVista Linux (the Lindbergh Blue system used Windows Embedded instead). Sega had initially planned to use Microsoft's Xbox 360 as the basis for the arcade board, but instead opted for an architecture based on standard PC hardware.
- CPU: Intel Celeron 2.8ghz
- GFX: NVIDIA GeForce 7600gs 256mb AGP
- GFX Memory: 512MB (256 bit GDDR3) for Red / 1GB (256 bit GDDR3) for Red EX
- OS: Montavista Linux
- GFX Capabilities: Vertex Shader 3.0, Pixel Shader 3.0
- Audio: 3D audio synthesizer chip onboard, possible to have 64 sounds playing simultaneously, 5.1 surround output.
- Video output: One analog D-Sub, Two Digital DVI outputs.
- Display: Single or dual monitor support. Can output the same picture to each monitor or different pictures on each monitor, the resolution for each of the 2 monitors can also be different.
- Sound output: The two front speakers have RCA connectors, SPDIF for full surround.
- Resolution: HDTV (High Definition)
- RAM: 1024MB 184pin DDR SD-RAM PC3200 (2x 512MB DDR 400 sticks)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 TBase Gigabit Network
- Other: DVD Drive Support, USB2.0 (x4) - Sega ALL.NET online support.
- Connector Format: JVS
- Protection: PIC microcontroller